
Our little Mackay is one and growing up so fast. He is just as crazy as his brother! At his check up he weighed in at a little over 21 lbs (25%) and a little over 30 inches tall (80%). He doesn't talk yet but he jabbers all the time and his favorite word to say is "yeah" he goes around saying it everywhere. We are pretty sure "yeah" is his first word. The doc said his language would come though. He is a very active healthy little one year old. He loves to be outside rain, snow, or sunshine! He is constantly putting things in his mouth and I am constantly taking things out. He learned how to go down the stairs a few weeks before he turned one. He loves to play with Easton and follow (bug) him. His favorite thing to do with his big brother is wrestle. He is very smart and will pick up on most tasks or actions that are new to him. He loves to laugh, be held by mom, and EAT! I love Feeding him because he is willing to try everything and eats most things he tries! If the bathroom door is left open he likes to try and stick his hands in the toilet and play in the water (so gross) so I have to make sure the bathroom doors are shut. If he is in the bathroom and gets caught he quickly runs out the door giggling like he was not doing anything, it is pretty cute. He loves to take showers and baths. He enjoys scribbling and will always eat the glue stick if he gets a chance! He is always in my cupboards taking things out and climbing in and out him self. He loves to find things and sit in them; pots, pans, the bottom oven drawer, toy box, laundry basket and so on. He has the cutest smile and likes to wave bye with two hands! He points at everything and yells/jabbers/grunts. He loves to look at books. He will bring them over to me, sit on my lap, open the book and wait for me to read. He melts my heart every day! I thought having just Easton was fun but having two children is even better. I love watching them play together and make each other laugh. East say Mack is his best friend whenever you ask him and they really are! We could not have asked for a more cute, handsome, sweet, energetic little boy! We love Mackay so much and are so proud him even though he is only 1. We can't wait to see what the next year brings with this crazy little boy!








These are really cute pictures! Your description of Mack makes him sound like such a fun little guy! I wish we were closer! Also, I have to say, the toilet thing sounds so gross, I'm not looking forward to that. But at least he isn't as bad as a friend of mine who told me the other day that she and her siblings used to mix Tang in the toilet water and drink it!!!!!!! So disgusting, I'm surprised she didn't die. Hopefully Mack doesn't get any ideas like that!
ReplyDelete