Wednesday, March 20, 2013

4 years and counting!

Kyle and I celebrated our 4th anniversary together on the 20th of December 2012. We left the kids with Kyle's family and headed out for the day. We didn't really do anything exciting but it was fun to spend the day just the two of us. We went down to provo so I could pick up some make up and then hit up a gun store for Kyle. We then went to Cafe Rio for lunch...we love cafe rio and were so excited to eat it since we don't have it here in Omaha. We went back to Kyle's parent's house and hung out for a while then headed to a nice restaurant for dinner. Kyle's mom has got us a coupon at a really nice place in Draper so we decided to go. I don't know if I had ever been in such a nice place, I felt way under dressed but the food was really good! We headed back after dinner and hung out with family. Kyle got me a food processor which I was so excited about, I had been wanting one for a while. I got Kyle some Jordan sweats. Like I said nothing really exciting but still a fun day.
It has been an adventure the past 4 years. Living in Cedar City, having a baby, getting into dental school, moving to Salt Lake, having another baby, and moving to Omaha. We have had so much fun a long the way though. Kyle is such a great dad, I love watching him play with our boys. He loves our little family so much. I try to be the best wife I can for him he deserves it.
 It is funny because even though we celebrate our anniversary it always feels more like we are celebrating our family. I guess that it because we celebrated our 1 year with a 2 month old Easton. We had a family dinner instead of just the two of us because it has never really been just the two of us. East was there from the beginning and will always be there and we just keep adding more. We love our boys and love sharing our special days with them. I don't think we would have it any other way. The Lord has really blessed us with our family. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for me and Kyle and our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment