Thursday, September 29, 2011
East is getting a little Brother!!
That's right we are having another boy!!! Kyle could not be more proud to have produced another boy! We are so excited for Easton to have a little buddy to play with. I hope they are great friends growing up! We ended up finding out a little earlier than was planned but I was going home to visit my family and we needed to know what we were having so my mom and I could shop. I think that is a great excuse to find out early! When we were finding out as soon as Easton saw the image on the screen he said "baby" and we told him he was right it was a baby. Then when we found out it was a boy we told him to say "brother" and he did. Now whenever I ask him where his brother is he points to my stomach. Sometimes he points to his stomach and I think it is because he just assumes if something is in mommy's stomach then it is in his too. Or maybe because we call him Big brother. Who knows but it is pretty funny! So I get to use all of Easton's old clothes and bedding which I am excited to break out of storage! Having a boy is going to save us lots of money not having to buy much at all for him. We couldn't be more happy to have 2 little boys (although I will be extremely out numbered, however I am the mom and mom's have power :) ) I can't wait for March so we can meet him! East is going to be such a great big brother and a wonderful helper for mommy too! Love my boys, all 3 of them! I will put the ultra sound pictures up as soon as I get them scanned in the computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment