Sunday, September 18, 2011

BYU vs Utah Game

We were so excited about the BYU vs Utah game. Kyle had invited half of the guys and their wives from dental school to come over and watch the game, eat food, and just have a good time. I love entertaining and enjoyed having everyone over. All was going perfect until BYU started acting like a high school team and was getting slaughtered by Utah. I mean if Utah is going to win it would have been nice if BYU would have showed up and actually made a game of it instead of giving the ball to Utah and basically asking them to score. It's ok though. Kyle and I were just sad that BYU embarrassed us. It was a really fun night though being with friends and just enjoying each others company. I hope we can all get together again soon.

 All 3, I mean 4 of us dressed in our BYU attire!
 Easton and Braxton. East was hamming it up for the camera.
 East and Brax being cute.
 East kept getting in Braxton's face telling him to do cheese and Braxton did not like it.
My handsome, sweet, adorable little boy!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys could have some kind of fun during the game. I fell asleep after the 3rd fumble and Todd woke me up to go to bed when the score was 30-10. Your family looks so cute in the BYU shirts!

    ReplyDelete