Sunday, September 18, 2011

Utah State Fair







Easton and I went to the state fair this week with our good friends Janelle and Braxton. We had a great time walking around and looking at all the booth. They even had a traveling Seal show so we stopped to watch that for a little bit. Easton kept saying they were dogs so I had to remind him they were not dogs they were seals. He is so funny! We did get to see some other animals though; horses, bunnies, chickens, cows, and goats. Easton loved the animals. When we saw the cows the whole time we were in their area he kept saying "moo, moo" it was too cute. He even got to pet the cow. When we were at the goats he kept trying to grab their faces and like kiss them. I quickly stopped that, you just never know if they will take a bite or not. After the animals we went back to where the horses were and I let him ride one. He liked it for the first moment then decided he did not want to be on the horse anymore. However, there way no way he was coming off that horse because I paid money for him to ride it so we were getting our money worth. He was not crying upset just like "ok mom I want off now, please take me off now." After the horse ride we got some ice cream then headed home. I let East stay up till like 2 since we were at  the fair and when we got home he slept till 4:30 it was awesome!!! Overall a great day. It was nice to do something fun with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment