We went to Lake Coeur d'alene at the beginning of August with Kyle's family and had a good time! It was nice to have another vacation! The weather was perfect and the water temp. It was fun to be able to meet Kyle's cousins for the first time and spend time with them. They are a fun group of people and we really had a good time. Easton was not too excited about going in the water but we kept putting him in so he could get used to it. Finally on like our last 2 days there he ventured out into the water and loved it. He would throw the ball out in the water then I would hold him by his life jacket while he floated in the water and take him to his ball. He thought it was a hoot! Also while there we celebrated Kyle's grandma's 80th birthday and I know she loved being able to see all her grandchildren and great grandchildren! Overall it was a great time and I would love to go there again!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Lake Coeur d'alene
We went to Lake Coeur d'alene at the beginning of August with Kyle's family and had a good time! It was nice to have another vacation! The weather was perfect and the water temp. It was fun to be able to meet Kyle's cousins for the first time and spend time with them. They are a fun group of people and we really had a good time. Easton was not too excited about going in the water but we kept putting him in so he could get used to it. Finally on like our last 2 days there he ventured out into the water and loved it. He would throw the ball out in the water then I would hold him by his life jacket while he floated in the water and take him to his ball. He thought it was a hoot! Also while there we celebrated Kyle's grandma's 80th birthday and I know she loved being able to see all her grandchildren and great grandchildren! Overall it was a great time and I would love to go there again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It looks like you guys had a blast! Kyle has a killer farmers tan goin' on there! lol! I can't believe how much East has changed- he SSOOO CUTE! :-)
ReplyDelete