10 weeks
14 weeks
Well I am just over 14 weeks now and finally feeling normal again! I was hoping I would feel better at 12 weeks but this baby wanted to wait till 14 weeks for me to feel better. It is nice to feel more like myself again and be able to be a mom and a wife again. I still feel like my energy is a little low but I make it work. I am excited to feel better and be able to start enjoying this pregnancy! Now I am just waiting till we find out what it is. I am also waiting for the day when I feel the baby. I kind of feel like I have felt it already but I am still waiting for that moment when I know for sure.
Easton is going to be such a great big brother. Our friends have a little boy who he sees often and he is always loving on him, giving him kisses and hugs, trying to cover him with a blanket, and wanting to play with him. He does all those things now, I can't imagine what more he will do when he is 2 1/2 when the baby is born. He will be an awesome helper!
Pregnancy is still not kind to my body! My body just grows and grows and therefore I have to work extra hard to make sure I eat healthy and not gain more than I should. I will also have to work extra hard to loose what extra this baby has decided to give me. But I am up for the challenge and know I can do it! Let me know if anyone has any tips!
Overall we are very excited for this baby and can't wait for it to get here. We find out the middle of Oct. what the gender is.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment