Easton and I had the opportunity to visit my family back in Washington the end of Sep. Kyle was getting ready to take his first test so I thought it would be a good time for East and I to head out so he could study. So we went to visit the fam! Easton and I had such a great time! As you can tell from the pictures my dad thoroughly enjoyed playing with Easton a lot. He sure does love him.
Wen went to the park to throw the ball for D-Oh-G and my dad and East ended up playing on the swings. They had a blast.
We went to the park one day with my nieces and nephew and had fun of course once again!
My parents (especially my mom) really enjoy when we come to visit. They love to play with Easton and love on him like crazy. It is pretty cute. Easton loves them them. When we visited it was the first time he was saying "grama" and my mom got to hear it. He would reach for her while I was holding him and say "grama, grama!" They pretty much became best buds while we were there.
Kelsie giving Easton kisses! Unfortunately this made her very sick because he had a little cold already. Sorry aunt Kelsie!
My mom wanted a picture with all the girls so here we are!
We went to some farm/activity place while visiting and they had a train ride, petting zoo, corn maze, etc.. Easton loved petting and feeding the animals.
I went on the train ride first with Easton and he did not like it at all. So a while later we decided to try it again and I would hold him, well he did not want me to hold him he wanted "grama" to hold him. She was the only one he would go with. Made "grama" feel special. I told you, they became great buds while we were there.
Of course while visiting we did some shopping!!! My mother and I's favorite past time! We found amazing deals at Fred Myers on clothes for the new baby and Easton. Then for my birthday my mom took me shopping and got me lots of wonderful winter maternity clothes, I love them!! Thanks mom!! We also got to spend some time with Nanny or Great Grandma Carol and GG Doug. East loved playing at her house with all the fun toys she had. He got to play with his cousins too! We had so much fun being back home. I look forward to when we get to see my family again!!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment