Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

 We celebrated my 25th birthday this past weekend!! My Birthday was on Sunday so Sat night Kyle, East, and I went out to dinner at Red Robin then came home and watched the BYU game. The next morning (Sunday, my actual birthday) Kyle and East made me breakfast in bed and I got to open my gift from them. They got me some new shoes!! They also got me an ice cream cake from cold stone which was delicious! Love my boys!
 This is the cake Vickie made me! She also made me a birthday dinner of ribs, twice backed potatoes, and salad, it was sooooo good!
 These are the flowers my Grandma Garnet sent me!
 Family photo! Then just me on my birthday!! It was a great Birthday thanks to family and friends! Can't believe I am 25, only 5 more years and I am 30 crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you had an awesome day! We love you guys and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete