Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life update

Just thought I would talk about our lives a little bit. Kyle is half way through his first semester of dental school, it has not been easy but he is doing great. He wishes he was focusing more on dental stuff rather than learning the same thing the med students are but it is stuff he will need to know for the boards so it is good that he is learning it. We cannot wait though to get out to Omaha! Kyle will be at the actual dental school getting to do some clinical work, we will have a beautiful town home to live in with lots of space finally, and surrounded by people who are in the same situation as us, our friends!! So far we have enjoyed the other 9 dental students and their families, we are becoming good friends with everyone and are excited to make even more friends when we move. This really is an exciting time in our lives and even though Kyle has finally started dental school I don't think it quite feels like it yet. I think when we move to Omaha and he is actually going to Creighton and in the clinics and we are in a place that we love and don't have to worry about crappy neighbors it will feel more like we are in dental school. I have really learned to love Utah a lot. It is a great place to raise a family. However, I think we are ready to move away for a little while and have a fun family adventure for 3 years and maybe even more since we have no idea where we want to end up. I know this post is kind of random but I was just writing down my thoughts! Now here are some fun things we do with East!

Here is something fun we like to do before bed!!






No comments:

Post a Comment