I know this post is a little late but I was waiting till I got more of the pictures. However, I keep forgetting to get the rest of the pictures so these will have to do for now. Easton's Birthday was Friday Oct 14th. It was a big day!! We had our big ultrasound that morning at 8am so we had to wake Easton up but he was in a great mood. We gave him hugs and kisses and sang Happy Birthday to him. Then we were off to see brother!
When we got home we let Easton open up some presents. He got some puzzles and a Cars and Buzz book that he can take in the bathtub with him if he wants. He really loved playing with his puzzles though.Grandma Sue and Grandpa Scot got him a Mr. Potato head and these glasses are one of the pieces, he always likes to try to put them on! After we got ready that morning we headed down to Draper to Kyle's parents house where the party would be held.
This is his fun train cake I made with the help of Vickie and Aimee. It took about 2 hours to frost and put together. I had already made the cakes they were in the freezer.
Another shot of the cake. Everyone seemed to like it, they all thought it was cute so I was happy it turned out!
Finally it was party time. This is East enjoying some hotdog bun!
We had a BBQ outside, the weather was perfect, and everyone got their fill of food.
East had so much fun running around and playing outside while we all ate, he loved playing with Ryder too and helping him put his bink back in.
Daddy manned the grill and East would go over and help him sometimes!
Finally it was time to come inside for cake and presents. We sang happy birthday to Easton and he loved it!! He danced and clapped his hands it was so cute, he knew the song was for him. I have a video of it and will try to post it if I can.
Opening presents! He loved everything he got!
However, his most favorite present was "Mack" and "Mater" he got from Braxton. He did not let those cars out of his hands for like a week. He still has to have them everywhere we go he just loves them. So thank you Marc and Janelle for the awesome gift!
After everyone went home I had to squeeze in some more birthday hugs and kisses to my sweet little boy.
Oh this is the Buzz bike we got him. He has fun pushing himself around the house.
Overall it was a fantastic day and everything went perfect. The main thing I wanted was for Easton to just have a fun day and I am pretty sure he did. I love celebrating birthdays and making them special for people and I think East felt special that day!
A video of him opening a present!

No comments:
Post a Comment