Sunday, November 6, 2011
22 weeks with baby #2
Here I am at 22weeks and still getting bigger. I will admit I wish my body did not like to grow huge all over when I am pregnant but that is just how it reacts to pregnancy I guess and I just have to work extra hard to work it all off. Life when you are pregnant is so much better when you are not sick. I have not been sick since 14 weeks but I always think back to when I was and am so grateful to be feeling like myself again and able to be a mom and a wife to my boys. This baby likes to move, not as much as Easton did yet, but I feel him all the time. The funny thing is I only feel him way low on my belly too. He does not kick me even close to where my belly button is or past it for that matter. But Easton was the same way. I never felt him kick my ribs ever. I just carry babies really low I guess, well boys at least. Maybe if I get a girl I will carry her higher, who knows. I think I wrote that we had our big ultra sound but we have to get back to get a better picture of his spine and one side of his heart, he was being rude and would not move for the person doing the ultra sound. I love feeling him move, he still doesn't kick hard enough for Kyle to feel him but I don't remember when Kyle was able to feel Easton move, guess I should have wrote that down. Overall the pregnancy is going great, just like it did with Easton. I am just so excited for him to come! I want to know what he looks like, will he look similar to Easton or completely different. I also am just excited to have a little baby to hold and cuddle with again. Kyle and I are so blessed to be able to have 2 sweet boys in our lives!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment