Well here I am 26 weeks pregnant!! I am just as big as I was with Easton. The Pregnancy is going great besides the fact that I am ready to be done being pregnant. It was kind of fun the whole time my first time but since I have done it before I am now just ready to be done. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy pregnancy, it is fun to feel him move and grow a belly, I just don't enjoy what pregnancy does to my body overall. However, it is all worth it in the end!!! I can't wait for this baby to come. I want to know what he looks like, I want to see Easton be a big brother and a special helper to mommy, I want dress him in some of my favorite outfits that I put East in, I want to see Kyle be a new daddy all over again and I am excited to nurse again. I have 3 months left...I want to get through the Holidays because that means he is closer to coming. I love the unknown of when he is going to come or how I will go into labor. I know that seems kind of weird but my experience with Easton was just so good that I am looking forward to the experience with labor and delivery with this baby too!
I am starting to get more uncomfortable as I am getting further along but I am not as able to rest as I could with Easton. It is much different being pregnant and having a toddler running around then just being pregnant. You are still expected to have the same amount of energy to do everything when in reality I do not but I pretend I do so that everything can get done!
He likes to move for long periods of time and then take a rest. For example the other night I went to a 2 hr movie with a friend and he decided he was going to move for like and hour and a half of the movie. He is crazy just like his big brother. Anyways there is an update, the next pic I take will be at 30 weeks awww!! I am so excited for our other little man to come!!!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment