Sunday, January 1, 2012

30 weeks!!!

Here I am 30 weeks pregnant!!! Holidays are over and we are closer to having this baby!! This baby cannot come soon enough...well he does need to wait till he is cooked enough but I would be more than happy to welcome him at like 38 weeks. We had an ultrasound a couple days ago and he is healthy and looking great! His head is already down and he kicks me pretty much on my right side because that is the side he is facing. It was fun to see the difference in size from seeing him in an ultrasound at 20 weeks and then at 30 weeks, he is so much bigger. Easton loved seeing his brother and while they were doing the ultrasound he came over to me rubbed my tummy and then kissed it. It was so cute. When the ultrasound was over Easton waved to the screen and said "bye brother" cutest thing I have seen. I am not worried at all how Easton will react to a new baby, I think if anything he will just be excited to have a little person to play with all the time. At the beginning of Feb. I am going to start rearranging our room and Easton's room so that everything is ready for when the baby comes. I do not want to go into labor like I did with Easton while my house was torn apart, so we are going to get the rearranging done a little bit earlier this time!
I can't wait to start running outside again!! I plan to train for a 5k or a triathlon as soon as I am feeling able! I have been looking up double jogging strollers for a while and I think I found the one I want. It is a Schwinn turismo swivel wheel double jogger!! I love it because it has separate canopies, trays, small enough to fit through doorways, aluminum frame, and storage underneath and up top for me. I know that doesn't really matter to anyone reading this but it makes me excited so I thought I would share. So now I just need to buy one when the baby comes!
This is going to be an exciting year for our family with welcoming a new member of our family and moving to Omaha!! I cannot wait to get things rolling in this new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment