I thought I would update everyone on the family.
East has started talking a lot. He says hot, and uh oh now and signs please and hot now too. He knows how to do "touchdown" with his arms which is so cute and knows how to hit his baseball off the tee with his bat. He even sets it up himself. It is so cool. Ill post a video when Kyle puts it on the comp.
Kyle is just finishing up classes for the semester as we await for Dec. 1st to know if he got accepted. Then Dec. for Kyle will basically be a party month!! He is so excited and I am so happy for him and so proud of him.
I am still working at the daycare. I bring East with me and he loves playing with the kids. It is hard still for him to nap there but Kyle usually picks him up for a nap in the afternoon. I am still working on trying to lose like 10 more lbs and my plan it so get 5 of it off by Christmas. We are enjoying life right now and are so excited to see what is in store for us.
On a side note my birthday was Oct. 9th just before Easton's and as a family we went to a BYU game. It was so much fun and East loved it. He clapped when everyone cheered and liked yelling with everyone too. It was a great way to spend my birthday with my boys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment