Sunday, November 28, 2010
Interview update!
Well Kyle has had a total of 9 interviews!! Western, Oregon, UNLV, Midwestern, Creighton, Oklahoma, Nova, Indiana, & Marquette. His last one was at Oregon. He does have his favorites but he has said that he would be happy wherever he got accepted. Right now is a waiting game and we can't wait. We find out in 3 days if he gets accepted. I personally am not worried and know he will get accepted somewhere it is just a matter of where and how many will accept him. He on the other hand is very nervous, and I don't blame him I mean this is his future we are talking about and if he did not get in it would be a lot of money wasted and we would have to start all over with the application/interview process and he would retake the DAT. However, I do not believe that is the case and I am positive he will get in some where. I am just anxious to know where we will be living for the next 4 years. Oh it is an exciting time in our lives. I will be sure to post where he gets accepted and where we choose to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment