Sunday, November 7, 2010

First haircut






We cut Easton's hair for the first time on Thursday Nov. 11, 2010!! I was really worried that it was going to look weird because I was so used to how it was but it turned out looking so cute. It needed to be done because it was starting to curl out over his ears and I am just not one of those mothers who is going to let their son have any bit of long hair. I like it to look clean and handsome, not shaggy and like we don't take care of it. Anyways he did really well. We set him outside and strapped him in his bebe pod (basically a bumbo) and used the buzzer. At first he was ok with it but then we had to give him a sucker so that he would sit still. He loves suckers. Cutting his hair made him look more like his daddy it is so cute. I of course saved some of his hair and am putting it in his baby book. Gosh I have such a handsome little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment