Ok so I should have wrote about this a month ago but oh well!!
Kyle was accepted on December 1, 2010 to 6 dental schools: Indiana, Western, Nova, Midwestern, UNLV, Oregon.
It was such a great day. It was horrible waiting for a phone call or email or something. Kyle kept checking student doctor (kind of like a blog for dental students) to see where people were getting accepted. He finally couldn't wait anymore and called Midwestern in which they told him he was accepted and then 5 mins later got a phone call from them saying he was again.
We did a lot of debating over which school to go to but in the end we choose Midwestern University in Glendale AZ.
We are so excited for the next chapter of our lives to start. We move (thank goodness) the beginning of may!! We plan to go down spring break and look for a place to live. We are both just so excited to really be starting our lives. Only 4 more years and Kyle will be Dr. Bowen. I told him that once he graduated and got his DMD that I would call him Dr. Bowen for a day! lol I am so proud of him and our family. We work well together and have the best time just being together!!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment