Tuesday, January 18, 2011

15 months old!!


Well our little E man just keeps getting older and older! I forget sometimes that he is not an infant anymore that we have a toddler!! Crazy to think I know!! But he sure is the cutest little boy there ever was and so smart too!! He is picking things up so fast! Words and actions. He recognizes Kyle and I in pictures and so he always goes up to them in the house and points and says "daddy, momma" it is so cute. One of his other favorite things are balls, he loves them. Anytime he sees a ball anywhere, even on the TV he says "ball, ball, ball" over and over and then wants it or wants to touch it. He also loves to say "daddy" and so sometime he will just go around the house yelling, yes yelling "daddy". Sometimes he is looking for Kyle when he is not home too.

Something cute that he does is he likes to go outside and find the perfect spot to stick just his finger in the snow and then lick the snow off. It is so funny!! As seen above!

How cute is that face? It doesn't get much cuter then that!


He loves his buzz couch, oh and his toys!!
He wanted to wear the hat!!



He loves to climb on anything and everything. One of his favorite things to climb on is our kitchen table. Kyle and I will be sitting in the living room and then all of sudden hear some clanking and sure enough it is Easton up on the table playing with the center piece.

Another fun thing that Kyle taught Easton was how to do "Touchdown". Any time we say "Touchdown" to him he raises both arms up in the air to show the sign for touchdown in football. Once again it is so cute.

I tried to write down a list of the words that he can say at this age: Dadday, Momma, hot, dogie, thank you, ball, all done, up, night night, hi, all gone, uh oh, drink and book. I am sure there are a couple more but I just can't think of them at the moment. I don't know how many words he is suppose to know at his age but I thought that list was pretty impressive!

We are so proud of our little boy, he is learning new things every day!! He is still tall and skinny and Kyle is hoping he will grow bigger soon (taller). He has been a light in our lives and will continue to be always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment