Well I know before that I said we were going to Midwestern in AZ for dental school, however plans have changed. We will be headed to Creighton for dental school in Omaha Nebraska. Kyle got accepted to the RDEP program which means he will do his first year at the University of Utah with the med students there and then we will move out to Omaha and finish up 3 years there. We choose this over AZ because it would save us money. Tuition is cheaper at Creighton than Midwestern and so over the 4 years we will be saving about 60k. Plus if we moved back to Utah and practice in Utah they will pay us back 20k for 3 years. That will help pay loans down a lot. Anyways so that is what is happening and we are very excited. It will be fun to live in the midwest, a new adventure for all of us. It will be way fun to me getting out of Cedar City also.
Cedar is a nice place, don't get me wrong, but it is just not the type of town I want to live in. I need city, stores, and things to do. We leave the beginning of May right after graduation. Only about 2 and a half months left. I am excited to go through all of our stuff and really de-clutter and organize things. Also it will be fun to have more storage.
So that is the next chapter in our lives and we could not be more excited!!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment