Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our Family

Here are just some fun family pictures we took from different vacations we took in Dec. The one above is when we went to AZ to see the Midwestern campus and to visit our friends the Smiths.
This is also in AZ. We went to the Mesa temple while they had all the Christmas lights up and walked around, it was beautiful.
Again in AZ at the temple.
This is a family picture we took when we were in WA to visit my family for Christmas.

I hadn't really posted any pictures of our family in a while so I thought I would put of few up now. Kyle and I are very proud parents and think that we have the smartest most handsome son that ever lived. He is a joy in our lives. We enjoy spending time as a family and doing things together. I did a half marathon this summer but Kyle was unable to watch me because he had an interview in California. So I recently signed up for a Triathlon in April and I am pretty excited because both my boys will be there to support me. For the tri I have to swim 400yards bike 10miles and run a 5k. It should be really fun, and it will feel awesome to accomplish something like that. After my half I felt so amazing because I had done it, I finished and did it in a good time. So that was my motivation to sign up for the Triathlon, I loved the feeling I had when I finished my race at the half and I wanted to feel that again. So wish me luck, I will be sure to tell about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment