Easton had his first airplane ride this past weekend. He did so well. I was so scared that his ears would hurt because I had a problem with my ears when I was little. When we took off and landed I made sure he was sucking on his binky so that his ears would stay open. His ears did not hurt though and I was so happy, I would have felt so bad if he was screaming because his ears were hurting. On the way home Kyle was holding Easton on the plane and he got hungry so I took him and started feeding him. I had my nursing cover on and as I looked in to see Easton I noticed that it stinked under there, he had pooped. So we start to change him and Kyle looks down at his shirt and notices a brown spot, the poop has gone through Eastons diaper, pants, and onto Kyle's shirt. It was so funny because we did not even notice that he had pooped. I have a feeling that child is going to bring us many great poop stories!
We had a fun time in Washington. It was good to get out of Cedar and see my family. I know my mom had a blast because it was only the second time she had got to see Easton, and only the first time for my siblings, so I was glad we took the trip. Easton is a very good traveler he usually does great. My mom just loved all over Easton the whole time we were there. I was so happy to see her with Easton. I know it has been really hard for her to be so far away from Kyle and I and now to have a grandson so far away. I try to send her pictures often and skype her and my dad so they can see him. I do miss my family and would love to be closer but sometimes life doesn't work out that way, so as along as I get to see them a couple times a year that's ok.
So I have been working hard on trying to get all the baby fat off of me. Well actually I did slim down back to my normal size, it's just that my tummy isn't as flat as it was before I had Easton. So my goal is to try and be back as close as I can to how I was before I had Easton by the end of March when we go to Disneyland!! Wish me luck, it's hard. I have never really had to work so hard before on my body but it is worth it to be healthy, look good, and feel good about myself. Easton is worth it the most though!! I love that little man he is the cutest thing there ever was on this earth!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment