I decided to dress Easton up cute last night and as I was taking a picture I took this one where he looks like a gangster. It was so funny. He even made his fingers do some kind of gangster looking sign.
We decided to take a family picture Sunday because we felt well all looked good. Easton had his new church outfit on and he looked adorable. Ashley and Todd came and stayed with us this weekend so they took the picture for us. It was a fun weekend. We went to St. George and went shopping, then played the Wii that night. On Sunday we went to church then came home to get ready for the superbowl. Yep Kyle and I had a superbowl party!! I love the superbowl!! It is a great excuse to entertain people. Kyle and I went shopping and bought hot wings, little pizzas, chips and dip, fruit and fruit dip, and I made cookies. It was a good turn out and we had a lot of fun. However, now I need to clean my house again.


I had a doc appt the other day and since Kyle had the car Easton and I walked to the docs office. It was a nice day outside so we got lucky. Still a little chilly though so I bundled Easton up and put him in his stroller. He loves his stroller and being outside!!! I am sure I could have walked all the way to St. George and he would have not made a peep. This is what he looked like all bundled up.

sounds like you guys had a great time at your super bowl party. ben and i would have loved to come but ben was busy all weekend with army stuff. boo.
ReplyDeleteeaston is soo cute! i love all of his pictures.