Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Growing up fast!

It is amazing how much Easton keeps growing up before our eyes. He is reaching for his toys now and playing with them. He can take his bink out and sometimes get it back in. He grabs anything and everything he can get his hands on and then tries to eat it. He has moved up to a size 2 diaper. He loves to jump in his jumper thing his Grandma Sue got him. He tries to sit up all the time. The not so good one is that he has figured out to arch his back when he gets mad. He is such a good little boy though, Kyle and I love him so much. We can't really imagine life with out him now, I guess part of that is because Kyle and I have never had a life together without him. Ok, well, we got 1 month together before we knew we were expecting. What a blessing Easton has been to our lives.
Kyle Called me the other day while I was at work to "Tell on Easton" He said that he went to lay him down for a nap and Easton started laughing and smiling at him. So he called mommy to tell on Easton. I could hear Easton laughing and talking in the background. Kyle kept telling him to take a nap but East would just laugh. It was so cute. He has the most precious laugh I have ever heard.
Easton is starting to look more and more like Kyle but he will forever have his mommy's nose. I am excited to see the handsome man Easton will grow into. I really hope Kyle and I are the best parents we can be for him, I know we will be, but I just hope he grows up to make good choices. But, I know that if Kyle and I raise him in the Gospel, which of course we will, and teach him well then I know we will have an outstanding good man for our son.
The Gospel is so true. Kyle and I have been deeply blessed since we found out we were having a baby. We figured Heavenly Father said that if we have the baby then He will provide us with a way to take care of him. He has done just that, and Kyle and I are very grateful for his tender mercies. We have a nice place to live, we have cars, we have food, we have clothes and blankets, and I have a job. Oh and of course we have a beautiful, healthy, baby boy. Heavenly Father is a good man, He will always take care of you if you do your part too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment