Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We have a 4 month old!!!

Easton turned 4 months old on Sunday and we officially have a toe sucker. I put Easton in his bouncer this morning while I put the dishes away and when I looked over at him this is what I saw!! it was so funny, we took pictures and videw of it. He had been grabbing his feel alot lately so we had just been waiting till he would finally put them in his mouth. He pretty much puts anything in his mouth he can get a hold of though.
He is growing up so fast. 4 months old already, wow!! The doctore said that the next time we see him he sould be eating a little bit of people food!! So at about 51/2 months we are going to try some baby food. So another fun story about Easton growing up. He woke up the other morning around 5:30 and decided that he was going to stay up. So I put him on the ground to play, he loves to play on the ground, and I layed on the couch. When I looked over at him a few mins later he was on his side but his face in the ground trying to roll over to his tummy!! A few seconds later he made it, and rolled over for the first time from his back to his tummy! That was on Saturday morning. Then last night he did it again and almost made it back to his back. I am telling you, we are going to have a crawler here soon, with how much that boys moves his legs and uses his toes and feet while on his tummy.
This is a cute picture of my boys playing on the ground together!!
Here he is grabbing his feet like he always does now.
Some things he is starting to accomplish as a 4 month old is: he is starting to hold his bottle, he does a great job too, he is starting to be able to fall asleep in his crib by himself, meaning, we can just go lay him down in his crib when he is tired and he will just fall asleep on his own. He is not perfect at it yet but he will do it quite often. Sometimes he just needs to be held and rocked by mommy or daddy to go to sleep. He is starting to roll over more, he talks up a storm all the time, smiles at everyone he meets, and still knows how to explode in his diaper. We were in St. george yesterday and he pooped 3 times ruining 3 outfits!! It's a good thing mommy brought like 5 changes of clothes!!
It was the weekend of Valentines day last year that we found out we were pregnant. Needless to say it was not a very good Valentines day. However, we made it through the shock and now have the most beautiful baby boy ever. This year Valentines day was much better!! First of all I was able to tell Kyle I am not pregnant, and second we were able to have a nice dinner together and enjoy one anothers company. As much as we love our little boy, having another child right now would make our lives very challenging. So like our plan from the beginning, we are going to wait a couple years, before Easton gets a sibling.

1 comment: