Thursday, January 28, 2010

How does that happen?




I got a text yesterday from Kyle while I was at work saying, "Do you know what Easton did earlier? He somehow got both his legs into one pant let and got both his feet out the end." It was then followed by the picture on the left. I was laughing outloud at work. How the the heck does he wriggle one let out of one side of his pants and then get it in the other pant leg and manange to get both feet out the end? I don't know how he did it but it sure made me laugh. I guess this is just the beginning of all the crazy things we are going to see him do. If we can at least get a good laugh out of it then what else matters? Easton likes to move around like crazy, so I am surprised his pants didn't come off. Oh how I love my little boy! Always giving me reasons to smile!!


This next picture is one of Easton's biggest explosions yet!! We were at the gas station so I took Easton out of his carseat to feed him real quick and while I was holding him I noticed that he felt wet so I checked his back and sure enough the stain of poop was there. I took him to the front seat to change him and when we took his clothes off this is what we saw!! It went all the way up his back into his armpits and on his sholders! Kyle and I were laughing so hard while trying to clean him up fast. Goodness that boy can poop!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy woke up during the night with one of her arms pulled out of her jammies and coming out of the neck hole by her head. It's crazy how wiggly babies are!

    ReplyDelete