Well I figured that now would be a great time to start putting our family history in a place where it could not get burned or stolen if something ever happened to our house. I already have a journal I am writing in about the Bowen family so I am just going to start with what happens in 2010 here.
This year is going to be so much fun. Easton is already growing so fast. He will be 3 months old on the 14th of January. He is constantly smiling and talking to me and Kyle. The past couple nights he has slept 8 hours with out waking up! He is such a good boy. Just recently he has started to try and sit up. When we hold him so he is sitting partly up but still kinda laying back, he will lift his head and shrug his sholders and try to sit up. He even did it when I layed him down in his crib. Wow he is growing up fast! I hope I never miss a second of it. Being a working mom is hard because I just want to be at home with Easton and Kyle. However, Kyle and I have it worked out so that I watch Easton in the mornings while Kyle is at school and then Kyle watches him while I am at work. We are both blessed to have the jobs we do so that we can both take care of Easton.
Kyle only has a year and a half left to finish his BA and then it is off to dental school! He already took his DAT and scored and outstanding 20 on it! That was such an exciting day (Easton was born 4 days later). Kyle will apply for Dental School in May and then go for interviews this coming fall. We will not find out where he gets in until December. So we still have a long year ahead of us but we are looking forward to the adventures that will come with this year.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment