Friday, November 29, 2013
Happy Birthday to me...27!!
Yes I am one year older and I would say a little wiser too!! :) My birthday was really low key this year. Kyle was gone doing dental work on an indian reservation so it was just me and the boys! The day started off with with a yummy breakfast at a place here in Omaha called Wheatfields. I had myself so delicious almond french toast and the boys had cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk. After breakfast we headed out to the store to look for things for my newly painted bathroom! I had stayed up till midnight the night before painting so I was excited to get things to finish the makeover. After shopping we came home to find someone had left me flowers, when I opened them up they were from Kyle!! I was so excited that he had send me flowers I had tears in my eyes. Just the fact that he would take the time to send them to me since he couldn't be there. It really made my day. We just kind of hung out the rest of the day. Even though there wasn't anything too special about it I still had a fun birthday! Also I apologize I did not take any pics so this is kind of a boring post! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment