Our little big Mackay if 4 months old!! At 4 months he weighed in at 15lbs 6oz and 26 1/4 inches long. Once again we have our selves a big boy. The funny thing is, he is actually thinning out. He still has rolls in his thighs but he is starting to look more and more like Kyle. Between 2 and 4 months old Mackay learned to do some things.
-he rolled over at 3 months and 6 days
-he grabs and plays with toys. He has a little red fabric football and a blue fabric train that are his favorite toys to play with and chew on.
-he moves around in his crib like a wild man when he is asleep. I will check on him, leave the room for no more than 2 mins, come back, and he is flipped over, turned the other way, and on the other side of the crib. Silly boys he is.
-sleeping through the night
Mackay has brought so much joy and love in our home. He is such a great baby!! He will always give you a smile when you look at him, and he loves to talk to you. He loves to cuddle with you when he is getting tired. He will just rest his little head on your shoulder or snuggle up on your chest. He loves to such on his fingers and has even managed to put himself to sleep a few times by sucking his thumb. It is official that he will not take the bink. I will try to give it to him but all he does when I put it in his mouth is smile, laugh, and then chew on it. He can't even keep it in his mouth. So that is why he LOVES to suck on his fingers. He has the most adorable laugh whenever we tickle him and the cutest smile when we play with him. He melts my heart every day with how cute he is.
He a stubborn little boy sometimes and does not like to take the bottle when mommy wants or needs to leave for a couple hours but we are working on it. He loves to nurse!! Some of my favorite moments with him are when I am nursing him and he looks up at me and smiles and then we play for a little bit in his room. I enjoy having time with each boy alone sometimes, helps build our relationship and strengthen our bond.
Easton and Mackay continue to love each other very much. East loves to sit on his buz couch with Mackay and read stories. Mackay always looks at Easton and just smile at whatever it might be that East is doing to or around him. One day we had some friends over to look at something so I left both the boys up stairs in Easton's room and when I went back up to check on them East was sitting next to Mackay on his buzz couch ready him a story. One of the sweetest interactions I have see between the boys so far. I know they will continue to love each other more and more every day. Easton is constantly wanting to give Mack kisses and play with him.
Another couple things about how big Mackay is. He is wearing clothes at 4 months old that Easton didn't wear till he was at least 7 months old. It is just crazy how different two little boys can be. I thought the boys seasons would be way off and I would have to end up buying clothes for Mackay. Well that has turned out not to be a problem at all because Mackay is so much bigger than Easton was so the clothes situation is working out perfectly!!!
We love Mackay so much and I honestly can't imagine our family without him. He has been just the perfect addition completing our family even more. I can't say enough how much a joy he is in our home. We love you big little Mack!! You make mom and dad proud every day!! (More pictures to come once I get them off the camera and our phones!!)
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment