I was also able to sing in church the day of Mack's blessing. I wanted to do this for my mom and dad. I used to sing all the time in church when I lived back home but I have been away from home for 7 years now so they have not been able to hear me sing as often. So I surprised them and sang "I stand all amazed" one of my favorite hymns.
After Church we went to Kyle's parent's house for a friends and family luncheon. We were leaving the next day for Omaha so it was one last get together before we left. It was fun to spend time with some college friends and some of Kyle's friends from high school and his mission.
Later that evening we took some pictures to document Mackay's day.
It was such a wonderful day to celebrate Mackay and spend time with friends and family. I was overwhelmed with all the love and support we get from everyone and am so thankful for the friends and family in my life that I have been blessed with. Again I was so grateful that my parents were able to come and be a part of Mackay's blessing, they sure are wonderful and such great supporters of our little family. I am also grateful for Gary and Vickie for lending their home as a meeting place whenever Kyle and I wanted to have a get together with friends and for the luncheon, they too are wonderful supporters of our little family. We are truly blessed!! We love our little Mackay and can't imagine our family without him.










No comments:
Post a Comment