Saturday, February 25, 2012

38 weeks!

38 weeks with little Bowen boy # 2!! I am swollen, sore, huge, and ready to get this baby out!!! We cannot wait to meet him. If he doesn't come on his own then we might be making him come out next week sometime. I am just ready for him to be here and start working on getting back to my old self. My friend Janelle who was a week and a half a head of me had her baby girl Wednesday in the early morning so that makes me even more anxious. I can't wait for Easton to meet his little brother it will be a fun experience! I know he will just love him right away.
38 weeks was the last picture I took with Easton because he came 4 days after my 38 week mark. I am hoping that is the case with this little boy too. I am already dilated to a 3 and 70% thinned out but have not had any contractions. However, they say people can walk around at a 4 for a while too so as awesome as a 3 sounds it doesn't mean that much really I guess but still makes me excited. I got to the doctor on Tuesday so we will see if there is any more progress then. Hopefully  the next time I post about this baby he will be in my arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment