Sunday, February 5, 2012

34 Weeks!!!


I know this blog is a little late because I am now headed for 36 weeks this week but better late than never. As you can see I look huge, tired, and ready to have this baby! I am hoping he comes either the 29th of Feb or the 1st or 2nd of March. Those would be ideal dates for me!! I feel great just really uncomfortable. The end of this pregnancy is way different than the end with Easton. I am feeling tons of pressure whenever I stand up or walk, and my pelvic is constantly sore especially when I walk. Also, I am starting to swell which  never happened with Easton. My ankles are huge (to me), my feet are also a big swollen too, I can tell when I wear my church shoes because my feed don't fit as perfect in them as they once did before. However, despite all the uncomfortableness, I am doing great and am so excited for baby brother to get here.
This weekend we rearrange our room and Easton's room a little so that everything would be ready for when he decides to come. I wanted to have everything done early so that I did not run into the same situation as I did with Easton. I was rearranging the house so it was a mess but I had to leave to go to work so I was going to finish it when I got home, however little did I know my water had broke so I ended up going to the hospital that afternoon leaving my house a mess. So I had Kyle get our neighbor and go home and clean the house and put it back together so we could bring Easton home to a nice clean house. This time around I have everything done already so I do not have to worry about going into labor in the middle of tearing apart my house! The only thing I need to do now is pack a hospital bag which I will probably do in a week or so.
We already have the plans for my parents to come down and help out and for Kyle's parents to take Easton if I go into labor. I have blankets and clothes washed, I am feeling prepared for this one! Kyle and I are so excited. I am hoping the month of Feb does not drag but doesn't go by too fast because I do want to enjoy my last few weeks with just me and my sweet little man East!!

No comments:

Post a Comment