
This is my new Mountain Bike. I am so excited. We still need to get Kyle one, which will be soon. We both really wanted to do something that would be fun for both of us and that we could afford. So we decided we wanted to take up mountain biking and just biking. We are going to get a bike trailer for Eaton so he can come along when we just ride around town for some exercise. I love my bike. I have such a wonderful husband, he found me an awesome bike, thanks sweetie I love you!!! Kyle and I wanted to do triathlon stuff but that is way too expensive for us right now so we thought mountain biking would be a great alternative!! We are so excited to get started. We are going up to Salt Lake this weekend to see if we can find Kyle a bike and maybe a bike trailer and if we are lucky a highchair. I will post a picture of Kyle's bike when we get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment