Monday, September 30, 2013

Lake of the Ozarks 2013

This summer we had a great opportunity to go to the Lake of the Ozarks with some friends. It was a blast. We all shared a big house and took turns cooking the meals. Our days consisted of swimming, wake boarding, and sleeping! Kyle worked on his wake boarding skills and I tried slalom for the first time. We even got east to try his water skies! It was a fun 4 days with friends. Mack loved the boat and I could always count on him to fall asleep for at least an hour on it. 
Easton had a big break through this summer and decided he wasn't scared of the water anymore and would jump in like crazy! I was so proud of him. As long as he had his life jacket on I had no worries for him he would jump in the water, climb back out on the back of the boat then jump back in. When Mackay saw his big brother jumping in and out of the water he wanted to do the same. So one day we spent a couple hours outside just jumping in and out of the water. It one of my favorite times we have spent together as a family! Something I will never forget. I or Kyle would wade in the water and hold our hands up waiting for Mack to jump in them. He would give up and big grin, count to 3 and then jump in to us. East would swim around and jump in and out as he pleased. we were laughing and having fun. I wanted to freeze that time and hold it for as long as we could. Mack was naked by the end of swimming because his diaper was full it was cute to see his little bum in the air as he would climb out of the water. 

 Easton learning how to ride his water skies!



 This was our only family pic we took, it was when we were playing in the water for a couple hours explained above!
 Do you see the full diaper....

 Now do you see the bare bum...
 This was the whole group in front of the house we stayed in with our friends (the Bosemans) boat.
 The boys were holding hands in the parking lot when we stopped for food on the way home. One of the moments I want to just freeze!

The trip was so much fun I can't wait to go back again next year!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I loved Mack's wet diaper saggin to his ankles lol! Soo cute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete