This year our 4th of July was a little better. Kyle wasn't studying for any tests. We were able to go out and have some fun. We decided to go out for some ice cream and then head to the big slides down town. The boys had fun and it was great to be able to have Kyle with us this year. We didn't watch any fire works because the boys were zonked but don't worry we were able to watch fire works the night before at the home run derby here in Omaha! I also made my flag cake that I have decided I will make every year for the 4th. It was a good day and I look forward to next year so we can carry on some traditions, such as the ice cream!
Monday, September 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment