We have lived in Omaha for a year now and in that year Easton has grown up so much. He is your typical little boy who loves to play chase, wrestle, pretend, and play in the mud. Kyle started showing him the ghost busters cartoons on YouTube so now his favorite game on the playground is to pretend his is a ghost buster. He gets the other boys playing with him too it is fun to watch. I still just can't believe that he will be turning 4 this year. I feel like when he turns 4 he will be a real little boy. I don't know if I am ready for that. He even starts preschool this fall. AWWW!!! I really do wish you could go back in time and relive moments that you want to last forever. There would already be plenty for me to go back to. Easton is a great little boy. He loves to be outside at the park or outside in the water. He loves, loves, loves to play with his trains (Gordon is his favorite) and always has an excuse to take them wherever we go. He keeps asking me for a Thomas room but that is not going to happen. lol. He loves to play with others and make new friends. A whole bunch of more dental students just moved in to Village green and there are a couple with boys Easton's age so I am excited for him to have some buddies this summer. He loves to have something to look forward to and asks me every night before bed either who is coming over the next day or what we will be doing. I love tucking him in at night and cuddling up next to him and reading a story. He can be so sweet I love it.


One thing Easton loves is when him and Mackay dress a like. Sometimes he will go pick out Mack's clothes for me and say "mom Mackay can wear this like me!" Its pretty cute. It is so funny how much Easton loves his little brother yet how often he does little things to bother him. But I guess that is sibling love...that's how it was with me and my siblings growing up. We loved to be mean and bother each other but we always had the other back! I truly believe they will, if not already, have an inseparable bond.




So we took Easton's training wheels off this summer...not the best idea. He refused to ride his bike. If forced him to ride it he would just freak out. So to help him feel more comfortable with balancing and stuff I bought him a Strider Bike...its a bike without pedels so that they learn how to balance. Anyways he LOVES it and was instantly balancing on it, which tells us he could ride his bike without training wheels but he is just being stubborn. He rides that strider everywhere though and can't get enough of it. We are hoping by the end of the summer he will be ready to try his bike again.
We love our first little man with all our hearts and we are so grateful he came into our family. Even though it was earlier than we were expecting we wouldn't have it any other way. As much as we want him to stay little we are excited to watch him grow and develop his talents. He really is one little amazing boy and we know he will do great things!!
No comments:
Post a Comment