Tuesday, August 21, 2012
The 4th of July
I just realized I forgot to blog about our 4th of July this year. I guess I forgot because we didn't do a whole lot since Kyle was studying for a test, but we did do a couple fun things. That morning I got the boys dressed up in their red, white, and blue and we headed to a neighborhood parade. It wasn't anything big but they did have fire trucks and Easton thought those were pretty awesome. They also threw out candy so East got to enjoy that while watching to parade. After the Parade we came home and while Mack slept and East played I made a flag cake, my first one. I was pretty proud of it! I know it was way simple but it was fun to make. Later that night some people where we live had a neighborhood BBQ so we went and enjoyed some good food and meeting new people. After that we put the boys down and called it a night. Really we didn't even watch fireworks. East was so exhausted because he didn't nap so he went to bed at like 7:30 that night. I mean fireworks are fun to watch but it would have been more worth it to watch them with East because he would have loved them. So next year for sure he will get to see the fire works!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i can't believe how much Easton has grown and changed! You have some EXTREMELY handsome boys! I'm glad you got your basement done too- must be a relief to finish a huge project like that. I love looking at remodeling before and after (It's easier to see the pics than actually do it). lol! We sure miss you guys and hope you are doing good!
ReplyDelete