Saturday, May 12, 2012
Easter 2012
I know this is late but our computer ended up dying so I have not had any of our pictures for a couple weeks. Anyways...Easter was really low key this year. We started out by going on a fun Easter egg hunt with our friends Marc and Janelle and their little boy Braxton (they also have Millie but she is the same age as Mackay). We went to liberty park and "hid eggs" so the boys could look for them. Easton loved this activity and kept asking to find more. It was a fun morning with our friends. Later that day we went to Kyle's parent's house to do another Easter egg hunt. Again Easton loved looking for Easter eggs, he had no trouble filling up his bucket!! Kyle's mom put together a scavenger hunt for us older kids and at the end were our baskets. It was fun to watch East get so excited over hunting for eggs. He loved it so much that the next few times we visited Kyle's parents house he kept asking to "find eggs outside?" It sure was cute. On Sunday we went to our own ward for church. I was so excited for church because I had matching Easter outfits for the boys that Vickie got for them. She also made them matching ties. They were so dang cute, it was so fun to have them matching, I will be doing this more often when I can. After church we went to Kyle's parent's house for dinner and then just hung out. Like I said it was a low key Easter but way fun to see Easton really get into the Easter egg hunt thing. Next year will be fun with both boys able to hunt for eggs...in matching outfits!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment