Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Kyle!!

 Kyle turned 26 on Thursday!! The kids and I did our best to make it a special day for him. Kyle had to go to school that day so we decided we were going to bring him lunch and cupcakes. The boys and I went to panda and got Kyle lunch then headed up to the school. He was surprised to see us and grateful we brought him lunch because he had forgotten to take one. So we ate lunch as a family then the boys and I headed back home for naps. Later we went to Kyle's parent's house for homemade cafe rio burritos, cake, and presents. It was a good day and I am pretty sure Kyle enjoyed that we made it special for him.
 Kyle blowing out his candles!
 My handsome 26 year old husband!
 Easton of course had to have a turn blowing out the candles so we ended up relighting the candles like 3 times!

 Kyle's awesome shoes he got for his Birthday!

I surprised Kyle with a new razor for his birthday. He really needed one!
The boys and I are grateful for Kyle and the wonderful husband and father he is to our family. It is fun to be able to do nice things for him and especially make a whole day special for him, he deserves it! We love you Kyle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment