Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Apartment

Our Bedroom
The Bathroom
Easton's room with his new big boy bed
Easton's room again
Our amazing closet, WALK IN!!
The huge island in the kitchen. The laundry room door is open in the back so that is our laundry room.
The dinning area
The living room
The living room again
The kitchen again
Well we are settled in and enjoying the nice place we live at. Besides the noise upstairs (which is so obnoxious) it is a really awesome place to live, a much needed upgrade from the place we were living in at Cedar (our place in cedar was great too but this place now is 10 times nicer and newer).

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kayli I am so jealous of your apartment, it looks so nice!! And I'm also super jealous that you went to see Ashley, I bet that was so fun! We want to take Lizzy to the zoo soon, we should go together!

    ReplyDelete