Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Easton 19 months old!!


Love this picture. So we were going over our body parts in the tub. He did toes, ears, eyes, mouth, belly button and nose. However, when he pointed to his nose and said "nose" his finger managed to go right into his nostril. Right when he did that he got a big grin on his face and immediately put his finger right back up there and stuck it in his nose as far as he could. He then brought up his other finger and stuck it in the other nostril. I was sad we did not get a picture of that but it was so funny to see him discover a new part of his body and that he could do something funny with it. So now whenever we ask him where his nose is he sticks his finger up his nose and laughs. He is so funny. He has to concentrate to to be able to find the whole with his finger. Love that boy!!
This pictures is the epitome of what swim lessons were like. Easton upset and me trying to put a smile on my face. It is not that Easton was scared of the water, he loves water, he just wanted to be doing something else the whole time. What a twit...but we love our little man!
This picture is self explanatory!
This is a picture of Easton in his new "bob, bob" PJs (If you didn't catch that, that is how he says spongebob). He loves to watch "bob, bob" and of course in our house that is how spongebob will always be known as "bob,bob"


He loves to ride in the car. The people we are renting our place from are letting us use it because her son has outgrown it. He loves to sit in it and "drive" around. Sometimes he takes the keys and acts like his is putting them in the ignition. He is so stinkin smart!!
He loves to play with our phones. Kyle and I both have smart phones and he knows how to unlock them and navigate through the phone to get to the applications that we downloaded for him. He loves "anmal" or animals and always asks to play it. He is so amazing, I mean how can a 19 month old know how to work a touch phone? Kids are just so smart and it is amazing to see the kind of knowledge then can put in their heads if we show them or teach them. Easton is one smart little boy and I am excited to watch him grow!!
Basically he likes to wear my helmet. That's about it. So Handsome!

This is one of Easts favorite positions. This is the writing and reading position but mostly writing. Whenever we give him a pencil and paper he takes it to the floor, lays on his tummy, puts his head close to the paper and writes as he talks to himself. It is like he is focusing very hard on something and does not want to be disturbed. I love when he does it.

Easton is such a fun child and is full of so much energy! He pretty much runs, literally runs, every where he does. I do not even know if he knows what it is to walk. He loves to run through our legs. He always counts to 3 and then says go before he runs through. It is a game we can play for at least 10 mins. He is always talking too. He tries to tell us things and explain things to us all the time. I may not know what he is saying but I do know to listen! :) I think he loves to hear his voice and we love to hear him jabber or "talk" so it's great. I am just waiting to hear like sentence after sentence come out of his mouth one day and Kyle and I just be speechless!!

Last but not least East LOVES to dance. I mean LOVES to dance!! He basically has the music in him. He will dance to any rhythmic sound he hears. At our old apartment before the heater came on it would make a clicking noise and Easton would dance to it. Sometimes he just walks around bobbing his head like he is hearing a tune in his head. We love to have dance parties at our house. One of Easton's new favorite songs is "Eye of the tiger". He will go crazy dancing to it. And to be honest the kid has rhythm, it's awesome to watch. He even does somersaults while he dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment