Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

As I began to type this blog post I realized that I don't think we took any pictures on mothers day. If I find one that was on mothers day this year I will post it.

My mothers day started off with breakfast in bed. Kyle and East let me sleep in as they made me my favorite breakfast; stuffed french toast with ice cream on top! It is heaven in your mouth. Kyle does a great job making it too, it was delicious. The boys also got me a beautiful picture of the Salt Lake Temple. I am still deciding where to put it up but it was a picture that I had seen before and wanted and he did not even know. After breakfast and presents we headed down to Draper to Kyle's parents house because Elder Matthew Bowen was going to call and we wanted to be sure to talk to him, and see him with skype. It was fun to see and talk to Matt and hear about how much he loves being a missionary! After that we went to church then had dinner and came back home. Kyle was sure to do everything for me that day since it was "my" day. He is very sweet when is comes to special occasions like that. I will be sure to do the same for him come fathers day. I loved my mothers day this year, it was wonderful. Who knows next mothers day I might be a mother of 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment