We took family pictures a little while ago. Easton did ok. He is usually so smiley and for some reason just this day he did not want to smile for the camera. Luckily though we did get a couple good ones of him smiling. Usually when you put a camera in his face he gives you a huge grin or smile it is so cute! Anyways nothing really to say about these except that it was really fun and we now have official family pictures on our wall! Enjoy! Just to update a little about us. Kyle go an interview for dental school with Nova (they are in Florida). His interview is on Oct. 6th. We were so excited when we found out. They are the first school to offer him an interview. We are waiting on all the other schools but they don't usually invite applicants for interviews till August or September. So we might be waiting a little bit. But to hear back and know that you are being considered for acceptance is awesome! Kyle is so excited, I wish East and I could go down there with him but it is just too expensive. So that is our update with dental school!!
Kyle and I were married on December 20, 2008 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. It was one of the greatest days of our lives. About a month after our wedding we found out that we were going to have a baby. This was very unexpected! On October 14, 2009 I gave birth to our handsome son Easton Kyle Bowen. We were only married for 10 months, however, he is one of our greatest blessings.We were blessed with our second little boy Mackay on March 1, 2012. Kyle and I enjoy traveling and spending time with family. We are so excited to go to France one day where Kyle served his mission. I graduated BYU with a BS in Early Childhood Education and Kyle graduated from SUU with a BS in Economics and is attending Dental school at Creighton University.
That's so great that he got an interview already! I didn't even know that schools invited applicants in this early, they must really like him!
ReplyDeleteThat little baby is dang cute in case you didn't know. But I'm guessing you did:)
ReplyDelete