Tuesday, July 20, 2010

9 Months and WALKING!!




Easton is 9 months and walking, standing up by himself, getting into the cupboards, still has no sign of teeth, loves the water, and has decided he does not like baby food anymore!! He is 17lbs and 29'' long!! A skinny little boy!! Sorry it has taken me so long to blog again but we had to get a new power cord for the comp and that took like a week and then we have just been so busy. So I will try to catch you up on everything!
As you can see in the pictures Easton has figured out how to get into the cupboards so the other day I went and bought locks so he would stop getting into the cupboard under the kitchen sink where all the cleaning supplies are. After we put the locks on he tried to open the cupboard and got so mad because he couldn't it was so funny to watch him try to open it and get denied!! Silly boy.
In the next couple pictures you will notice Easton playing in the water. Also in the picture above Easton is wearing the BYU hat I got him which he loves and wears and is so darn cute on him! I will get a better picture and post it! Anyways back to the water. Kyle was washing the cars one day and while he was spraying them down Easton came over to play in the water and since he was loving it Kyle decided to spray him with the hose, he LOVED it. Easton was laughing and smiling the whole time, Kyle even sprayed him in the face and he just laughed! We have retired the little ducky Easton would take baths in and now just use the bathtub! He loves to put his head under the running water while the bathtub is filling up. I am telling you this kid loves the water. He has even put his face in the water to try and bite the drain, that was so funny. Kyle has some videos of these things that I will get and post soon!

This was just a picture that I thought was so cute. This was his toy he used to push around and one day I found him in the kitchen sitting all cute playing with it. We have retired this toy now since Easton is walking!
Ok the walking!! He took his first steps when we were in church on July 4th. Kyle and I were out in the foyer with him and he was crawling around and pulled himself up on the glass doors and then randomly let go and took some steps! Kyle and I looked at each other and were like "did just really do what we think he did?" He walked more the next day and then took a week off from walking and then decided he was going to walk again. So for the past 2 weeks now he has been getting really good at walking. He can walk across the room if he really wants to. In the past couple days he has figured out how to stand himself up and then start walking. It is just so amazing to me how fast he is learning. Kyle and I did not try to teach him to walk he just did it himself. It's like one day is can't do something and then the next day he is pro at it!
Kyle and I are having so much fun with him. We love watching him walk because it is like a waddle and he tries to catch himself before he falls! He is such a handsome boy and we love him!

There are some more pictures above of Easton with a messy face and in the pool! He does not eat his baby food very good anymore. If it gets on his hands he rubs it all over his face as you can see. We had been feeding him real food too whenever we ate but now we have to alternate baby food and real food bites to get him to eat the baby food! He is such a picky little boy. He still has no teeth whatsoever but once again I love his gum smile and am just happy with no teeth.
Here is a video of him just beginning to walk and being dragged around in a blanket which he just loved!!






Oh my goodness I almost forgot to mention how Easton loves to dance now! We will put music on the computer and we just start dancing away bouncing his body! One of our and his favorites is Michael Buble Haven't met you yet, whenever we turn it on he smiles and starts dancing like crazy!! I will be sure to put some videos on of that too!! Bare with me I am trying my best to keep this whole blog thing updated!! If I think of anything else I forgot I will just add it in another blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment