
So the last post I wrote I talked about how
Easton was pulling himself up on things and getting into everything. Well here are some more pictures as my proof. His new favorite place to go in the house is our bathroom! He always crawls in there and pulls himself up on the tub, I make sure I keep him away from the toilet (don't worry in this picture I had just cleaned the bathroom so it was clean). When we don't know where he is we just have to go into our bathroom and cause he is there. He loves to play with our neighbor girl Emery. She is 19months, but they have so much fun together. The entertain one another really well so it is a nice break sometimes. She always makes him laugh so hard, they both love to go into our bathroom so we usually have to shut the door or put the gate up.
Easton's favorite place to pull himself up is the couch. He likes to walk back and forth along the couch. The funny thing is when he walks along the couch he crosses his feet like he is doing the grape vine it is so cute. He will pull himself up on pretty much anything though.

He also like to climb on or into anything he can. One of his favorites is his
carseat. He gets into his toy basket as well, and the other day he got into the cupboard when I left it open. He is quick!

Every morning we come into his room to him standing in his crib. It is so cute because we will open the door slowly and then peek our heads around the door and smile at him and he gives us a big smile back. It is fun to go get him in the mornings.

After visiting my parent's house in may we found out that
Easton loves animals especially dogs. He would laugh
hysterically whenever
DOGEE was around and would laugh harder when he barked. He even loved when
DOGEE licked his face and feet. I don't know what it is but he just loves the animal. We went to the pet store the other day and they took out a parrot for him to see and he laughed like crazy at that, then yesterday he saw a cat and started laughing. He just thinks animals are so funny. It is way cute. So we will be getting him a puppy one day but it might not be for a little while.
He is a video of
Easton with his walker thing. He loves to push it around the house. He will push anything that will move. I have a feeling we might have a walker on our hands soon enough. Can you imagine
Easton walking? So cute and funny!! He other favorite thing to push is an empty diaper box. He loves that thing and plays with it all the time.
Well that is the update for
Easton. As for Kyle and I, we are doing great. I continue to work and Kyle doing online classes this summer and umpiring. Kyle sent in his application for Dental School and is just finishing up with his secondary applications. He applied to 17 schools and I would be excited to go to any one of them. This is an exciting time for us because it is really happening, we are going to Dental school. We are just waiting to hear back now from the schools to see if they want Kyle to come for interviews. I am thinking that pretty much most of the schools will ask him to come. We can't wait to find out where we go accepted and then choose where we want to go. I am so proud of Kyle. He is working so hard for us and taking care of
Easton this summer while I work. He is the most wonderful man in the world and
Easton and I are lucky to have him.
No comments:
Post a Comment