
How cute is that little face!! Well the past month for
Easton has been very exciting. At 7 1/2 months
Easton decided that he was going to crawl the correct way on his hands and legs no more army crawl!! That means no more rug burns either, I am so glad. At the same time I woke up with
Easton one morning and go a bowl of cereal while he crawled on the floor. When I was done eating I put my bowl on the couch,
Easton spotted my bowl and the next thing I know he crawls over to the couch, pulls himself up, and starts walking along the couch to try and get to my bowl! This kid is crazy!! He crawls everywhere, pulls himself up on everything, and now is starting to let go thinking he can keep walking but he is too wobbly to try and walk right now. We baby proofed the house by getting a new
tv stand and mounting the
tv on the wall so he wouldn't hurt himself.

He is starting to eat whole jars of baby food now and we have moved up to 6oz bottles. I still miss breast feeding, but what can I do when he says no. We have yet to see any teeth yet. But like I said before I love his gum smile so I don't mind the no teeth thing. He has started saying more things such as ma ma and
ba ba, but his favorite is still
da da. I gave him his first
sippy cup while we were in Hawaii ( a Hawaii blog is to come). He actually does pretty good with the
sippy cup. He mostly chews on it like a teething toy but when he does want a drink he knows how to get the liquid out. We have given him apple juice, chocolate milk (just a little don't worry), some fruit punch, and water. He is still getting used to new things but he loves to try everything. He loves to put everything in his mouth of course, and he carries things around in his mouth since he figured out crawling but his most favorite thing to do is pull himself up on ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!

He is such a happy boy. He loves to be outside and loves the water. We were blessed to get such a happy cute baby. Anywhere we go people are always stopping and looking at
Easton and he always gives them a big grin. He is a friendly, happy, handsome boy! When he gets tired he has started to laugh like crazy, like he has the "wakes" late at night. He is so funny. We can't believe another month has gone. He is getting bigger and bigger everyday. We love our little boy more than anything and are so happy he is part of our lives even though he did come a little early into it. Happy 8 months Eastman we love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment