Saturday, May 10, 2014
Pre-school Graduation 2014
Easton finished his first year of pre-school! We are so grateful for his teachers and how much they taught him and helped him learn. He is ready to start reading! His writing skills need a little more work but that will come with him. Easton loved going to pre-school and learning. He would tell me every day what letter they were learning or what they were doing. Sometimes he would start talking about something that Kyle and I didn't teach him and it would turn out he learned it in pre-school. I am so glad Easton loves learning and is excited about it. We could have tested him into kindergarten for this coming fall and he would have passed but for sports reasons and the fact that he would still be 4 starting kindergarten we decided it would be better to wait another year. Also I was not ready for that kind of commitment if I didn't have to! ha ha. His pre-school had a little graduation for his class and Easton was so excited to show us everything he had learned there. He goes to pre-school again next year in village green and he is already telling everyone that he will be going to Jenny's house for preschool! He can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment