Saturday, November 10, 2012

Easton turns 3!!

Well I must say Easton's 3rd Birthday party was a hit!! If you can't tell he had a pirate party!! The above picture is one of my favorites! Easton's birthday was on a Sunday the 14th of October this year so we celebrated with his preschool friends on Saturday the 13th. It was so much fun planning his party this year. He actually got to invite kids his own age that he plays with! The day was just perfect and I think everyone had a good time. Easton was in heaven and so happy to have his friends over. We are so proud of our little man and can't believe we have a 3 year old. He is growing up way too fast. I know there are a lot of pictures (especially of the cake) but I had to show everything! So enjoy!
 This was his cake. I am pretty proud of it. If you cannot tell it is a pirate treasure chest. It was fun to make. So far my best cake out of the 3 I have made for Easton.
 These were pirate hat cookies. There was a peanut butter cup in the middle. So delicious!
 There had to be a pirate at the party, so I took it upon myself to dress up for the occasion!!


 I looked a lot on pinterest of course to get ideas for the food. It was fun the label it too!


 The dessert table.
 We of course had a treasure hunt. Since the kids averaged 3 or under the treasure hunt was with pictures. They would look at the picture to see where they had to go for their next clue. They had so much fun running around finding the different pictures. Kyle and I both said we should have done more.
 The present table.

 Of course Mackay in his pirate shirt. I bought him and East there shirts for the party.
 The food table and the awesome banner my friend Janelle did for me!


 This is when the kids found the treasure. The chest was full of goody bags for all the kids. They got bandannas, candy, pirate tattoos, and pirate swords.


 These are all of Easton's friends at the party with their pirate bandannas.
 We were not planning a pinata but last minute Kyle found it and so we decided to do it and I am glad we did because it was a hit!!




 We had pirate shaped sandwiches, skulls and ships!
 Opening gifts.


 This is the only family picture we go. Mack was asleep so he didn't get in the picture. Oh well he was close.
 On Sunday (Easton's acutal Birthday) We let him have whatever he wanted for all three meals and as a result we had pancakes all day!! Later that evening we gave him a few more gifts. He got an umbrella, new football jammies, and a helicopter.


Our sweet 3 year old boy. He can be a handful sometimes but we can not imagine life without this little man. He says the funniest and sweetest things and puts and smile on our face every day!! We love you Easton! Happy Birthday little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment