Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And then there were 2...

Yes I am pregnant with baby Bowen #2. I am 10 weeks at the moment but there is already a huge difference between this one and Easton. I am showing sooner, and miserably sick, however this one was PLANED! Yep we were able to plan and get pregnant with this baby. The reaction from both of us was completely opposite than last time. We are so exited to add a new addition to our family. My due date is March 9 2012, which is perfect because that is the day Kyle's spring break starts. So if everything goes according to plan then we would like baby to be born on March 9th. Easton of course does not quite understand what is going on but he does know that when he points to mommy's tummy he says "baby". East loves little babies and is going to be such a great big brother and helper for mommy. We have some friends in dental school with us that are pregnant also and she is about 3 weeks ahead of me so it will be fun to have someone to be pregnant with and have babies the same age who will grow up a few years together and can play together. Again we are so excited and happy to have our family be growing!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! WHOOHOO!!! I love that this one was planned! :-) And yes, Easton will definitely be an awesome big brother. I'm glad you guys are doing so good! We miss you a lot and hopefully (maybe with fingers crossed) we will see you sooner than later :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too! I miss having Dawson as a play buddy for Easton too! I hope we do get to see you guys sooner than later! Hey what is your blog address? I just realized I dont know it. Would love to follow it!

    ReplyDelete