I will start from the beginning...
Kyle got accepted to the RDEP program at Creighton for dental school and as a result of that we will be living in SLC for a year. So Kyle and I had been looking online a lot at housing up in Salt Lake to see if we could find anything. Well we stumbled across a family who wanted to rent out their basement apartment for only $450 a month all inclusive and in return have a nanny for her children about 15 hours a week. We thought that would be perfect for us so we emailed her and sent in our resume. That next week we came up for an interview to meet the family and see the apartment. The family is very nice and the apartment is amazing!! (pics to come once we are settled in) It is a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom walk out basement apartment with an island, laundry room, and half of a garage, oh and not to mention the walk in closet ( I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I saw that). Anyways so we met them on a Saturday then found out that Thursday that we got the job. All we had to do now was find the perfect time to move, well that perfect time was that next week. So we made plans Saturday packed Sunday and Monday, moved in Tuesday and Wednesday and then started working that next Tuesday. To make a long story short this all happened with in about 2-3 weeks. So I am up here in Bountiful, UT while Kyle finishes school down in Cedar City, UT until May. We get to see each other on the weekends so it is not that bad but it is worth it for the place we got.
The place is not exactly perfect in the fact that we can hear them above us decently and since they have 4 kids it is kind of noisy, however, for the price it is all worth it and it is only for 1 year. So I basically get to be a stay at home mom with my sweet little boy and I couldn't be more excited!!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment